updated wonder source, build path issues

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 11:24:49 EDT

    I have wonder source projects, set up according to tutorial. I
    updated yesterday, following Keiran's excellent script and all built/
    installed and updated fine. In a dependent ( on installed frameworks,
    not source project ERJars) project, I'm now getting the following error:

    Project 'wonderTest' is missing required library: '/Library/
    Frameworks/ERJars.framework/Resources/Java/icu4j_2_8.jar' wonderTest
    Build path 1205506287775 48877

    which seems to indicate that my projects build path is hanging onto
    an outdated reference. Inspecting the Build Path settings in Eclipse
    confirms this; under the WebObjects Frameworks entry there is a
    reference to this jar, as well as a reference to the new jar which
    should replace it (I'd think, anyway). The project will not build
    anymore using Eclipse build until this is resolved and I am having a
    hard time figuring out how to resolve this. I'm hesitant to wack the
    library entry for fear that I won't be able to recreate it properly
    and thereby furthering my troubles. How should I go about fixing
    this? Thanks.

    Bill