Re: WOD errors

From: Art Isbell (aisbel..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 17:54:01 EDT

    On Mar 14, 2008, at 3:46 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > You can see it if you declare two WOSession subclasses in your
    > reachable package tree for the project -- it has no idea which one
    > it should use, so you get combined results, which means validation
    > can lie in this.

            I have this situation as well, although all WOSession subclasses are
    named "Session", but in different Java packages. Might this be
    tricking the binding validator?

    > There are tons of configuration tweaks, though, so you can tweak
    > quite a bit of this behavior.

            I haven't found a binding validation preference that would allow
    these sorts of unsafe key paths to generate warnings rather than
    errors. Am I missing something?

    Aloha,
    Art