Re: updated wonder source, build path issues

From: Archibald Singleton (concierg..xidia.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 18:48:03 EDT

    On 14 Mar 2008, at 12:52, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> The last time I updated (yesterday), I got a problem with
    >> ERJGroupsSynchronizer. What I do is simply reconfigure the
    >> buildbpath manually. It's not always easy (I sometimes have to
    >> check the code to identify wich projects/frameworks/jars/libraries
    >> are used, but it's never been too hard either. I suppose these
    >> problems will go away with the new classpath stuff Mike is working
    >> on.
    >>

    > Please log bugs for this stuff in the Wonder Jira ... If we're not
    > aware the problem exists (I never do a fresh checkout, for

    As a side note I regularly get your posts truncated as above... This
    occurs only with your posts, dunno why.
    Sorry for not reporting these problems, as I thought I'd I'd wait and
    see if they persist with the new classpath stuff.

    I'll log them in the future. But I mentioned, they're really random
    and occur much less frequently since after the new stable (I'm on
    nightly FWIW).

    The error message I get is something like "... the .classpath is
    corrupted".
    Looking at the buid path settings, it's usually the case that only
    reference there is the project directory in the "Sources" tab but
    *without* the /Sources folder (e.g. ERJGroupsSynchronizer instead of
    ERJGroupsSynchronizer/Sources). All the other tabs are empty (so no WO
    frameworks and no Java VM even).

    I keep failing to see that the .../Sources part of the directory is
    missing until after i've corrected the build path settings and saved
    them.
    But the missing .../Sources has the really annoying effect the
    explorer no longer displays the .../Sources directory as a source
    folder but instead displays the packages that are in .../Sources but
    now prefixed Sources. e.g. foo.bar becomes Sources.foo.bar. And I
    never seem to remember what I do the fix this...

    = tmk =