Re: updated wonder source, build path issues

From: Archibald Singleton (concierg..xidia.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 18:48:32 EDT

    On 14 Mar 2008, at 12:57, William Hatch wrote:

    > Yes, I thought I'd have to do something like what you're suggesting.
    > My problem is how... I guess a better phrased question is "how do
    > you fix the buildpath manually?" What files do I need to edit and
    > that sort of thing. Thanks Archibald.

    I'm not sure I understand your question, sorry.

    I've never had to edit any file. Just configure the projects/
    frameworks/libraries/jars in the "Java Build Path" from the Projet's
    Properties dialog.
      I usually look a the error messages to try and guess which of the
    above are missing. Sometimes I also need to actually look at the code
    in the project (the imports) to identify missing .

    HTH

    = tmk =