WOLips Community Installer

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 23:29:36 EDT

    To all WebObjects/Eclipse/WOLips users....

    The WOLips community installer has (finally) been declared Gold Master!

    The package (as in mac-based) installer includes the following
    components:

    - Eclipse 3.3.2
    - WOLips (stable rev)
    - JavaEOGenerator
    - EOGenerator Templates
    - Launchd scripts to autolaunch wotaskd and JavaMonitor upon boot
    - Wonder Frameworks (as in pure frameworks)
    - Wonder Framework Jars (in case you prefer the embedded kind...)
    - Wonder api docs
    - Wonder RuleModeler
    - jadlipse
    - Standalone Entity Modeler
    - Frontbase Database + JDBC adaptor + Management Apps + Autostart
    - Uninstaller

    This Package requires:
      - Around 350MB disk space
    - 10.5.2+
    - Xcode 3.0+ Developer Tools

    You can download it at:

    http://sisuworks.com/files/WOLips.zip (faster but fewer links available)
    OR
    http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/WOLips.zip.zip?a=downloadFile&user=jeremymatthews&path=.Public/WOLips.zip
      (slower but more links available)

    Please send any bugs or enhancement requests my way....(I wouldn't be
    surprised if 10.5 Packagemaker snuck something in there...)

    Thanks,
    jeremy