Re: er.extensions.ERXGenericRecord.InverseRelationshipUpdater error?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 21:23:03 EDT

    It's rare that there's a new feature that impacts templates. The
    built-in templates are provided as examples. You can always copy them
    out so you don't just get whatever the latest version is. The old
    templates still work, these just take advantage of new Wonder features.

    ms

    On Mar 15, 2008, at 9:03 PM, James Cicenia wrote:

    > Thanks Mike -
    >
    > You sure update wonder a lot.. I think mine was only a month or so
    > old. Just not developing with it in ernest.
    >
    > -j-
    >
    > On Mar 15, 2008, at 7:32 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:
    >
    >> You're using the built-in Wonder velocity templates, which are
    >> using the latest version of Project Wonder. Your Project Wonder is
    >> out-of-date.
    >>
    >> ms
    >>
    >> On Mar 15, 2008, at 7:47 PM, James Cicenia wrote:
    >>> My Eclipse is telling me this is bad without any explanation.
    >>>
    >>> er.extensions.ERXGenericRecord.InverseRelationshipUpdater
    >>>
    >>> It was created via the velogenerator.
    >>>
    >>> as in this generated method(it is in all my base classes which
    >>> have relationships):
    >>>
    >>> public void setUserRelationship(com.aweli.cpn.eo.User value) {
    >>> if (_Client.LOG.isDebugEnabled()) {
    >>> _Client.LOG.debug("updating user from " + user() + " to " +
    >>> value);
    >>> }
    >>> if
    >>> (er
    >>> .extensions
    >>> .ERXGenericRecord
    >>> .InverseRelationshipUpdater.updateInverseRelationships()) {
    >>> setUser(value);
    >>> }
    >>> else if (value == null) {
    >>> com.aweli.cpn.eo.User oldValue = user();
    >>> if (oldValue != null) {
    >>> removeObjectFromBothSidesOfRelationshipWithKey(oldValue,