Re: Can't open workspace

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 11:18:31 EDT

    On Mar 17, 2008, at 4:41 AM, Xavier Destombes wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just reinstalled Leopard...
    > Eclipse/WOLips is working correctly until I change my frameworks to
    > be 53 instead of 54.

    How are you doing that? Using a pretty modern (the new stable or a
    bit newer) of WLips, I just define this property:

    wo.wosystemroot=/Users/chuck

    and copy the 5.3 frameworks into /Users/chuck/Library/Frameworks. The
    5.4 frameworks are left unmolested in /System/Library/Frameworks. If
    I want 5.4, I just change this to

    wo.wosystemroot=/

    > I'm back with the swt error and so on...
    >
    > Is there any way I can have Eclipse/WOLips working with 53 on
    > development? or something else I should do after changing my
    > frameworks to 53.

    It works for me.

    Chuck