Re: MySql Driver ???

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 14:54:41 EDT

    You can work directly in MySQL. All that is important is that the
    tables/columns defined in the EOModel exist in the database. There is
    no "relationships" defined in MySQL ...... just tables and
    columns ....... the relationships are defined in the EOModel.

    Also make sure you use innodb as the default table type, not MyISAM.