MySQL Foreign Key and EOModel Relationships

From: Gustavo Pizano (gustavpicor..mail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 15:47:08 EDT

    Well im not good at SQL, i have to remeber a lot form my studies, I
    almost forgot the principles. but this is what I have

    now, in mysql I generated with MySQL Administrator the tables putting
    as PK in Aspirante the atribute 'documento' and this at the same time
    is the FK to the table DetallesXAspirante.docuemento_Aspirante.

    I guess the model its fine.. in EOModel

    just wondering when I was making the tables in MySQL I putted another
    name to the foreign key I did this

    ALTER TABLE `Convocatoria`.`Aspirante` ADD CONSTRAINT `fkAspirante`
    FOREIGN KEY `fkAspirante` (`documento`)
         REFERENCES `DetallesXAspirante` (`documento_Aspirante`)
         ON DELETE RESTRICT
         ON UPDATE CASCADE;

    and the SQL generator (which doesn't work) in EOModeler will give
    something like this
    ALTER TABLE Aspirante ADD CONSTRAINT Aspirante_detallesXAspirante_FK
    FOREIGN KEY (documento) REFERENCES DetallesXAspirante
    (documento_Aspirante);

    I realize then that maybe I will have problem with the names no?
    should I change the RElationShip name in EOModel from
    detallesXAspirante to something what I put in MySQL command ?? just to
    ensuere I will have no problems when mapping.??

    Thanks
    Gus