Re: Can't open workspace

From: Xavier Destombes (webobject..nazys.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 16:16:01 EDT

    >>> It seems to work, but now I can't make my project compile because
    >>> it looks like the frameworks in /User (53) have a higher priority
    >>> than the ones in /Library (Wonder ones)...
    >>> And I can't make them behave like the ones in /System...
    >>>

    >>> Xavier... lost
    >>
    >> Put them in /Library then, but don't copy JavaWebObjects. I have
    >> all of my frameworks (including Wonder) installed in ~/Library/
    >> Frameworks.
    > That doesn't seem right ... There is no difference between the ones
    > in System and frameworks being somewhere else. It's controlled
    > entirely by that wobuild.properties setting. You're not doing
    > something right, but I don't know what.

    Actually I have removed my build.properties file from /Users but still
    have my classpath files written with HOMEROOT instead of WOROOT?!

    Anyway, it won't save what I check in the jars in the build path
    between restart...

    My build.properties was just:
    -----
    wo.wosystemroot = /Users/xavier/
    -----

    So The only way to have WOLips working (component editor) is to have
    54 frameworks install
    I'm working on 53 so I need them
    If I'm using the wo.wosystemroot my classpath aren't correct and I
    can't deploy

    ... I'm ready to try whatever you want:)

    [quote]
    I think he means that it is loading the WO 5.3 JavaWOExtensions (which
    is what i meant to type above instead of JavaWebObjects) from ~/
    Library/Frameworks instead of the Wonder version that he has in /
    Library/Frameworks.

    Chuck
    [/quote]
    => exactly:)