Re: Can't open workspace

From: Xavier Destombes (webobject..nazys.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 16:27:22 EDT

    hah:)
    Well yes, I had the issue about swt which prevented component editor
    to work.
    I reinstalled Leopard and was able to use it.
    As soon as I removed the 54 frameworks and put the 53 instead my error
    with swt/component editor came back. Reinstalling the 54 frameworks
    in /System/Library/Frameworks fixed the error.

    So my conclusion (which may be not very well documented;)) is the only
    way to get component editor working is to have 54 frameworks installed.

    But I'll be happy to get rid of all the 54 frameworks and only have 53
    and wonder with a working component editor:)