Re: Can't open workspace

From: Xavier Destombes (webobject..nazys.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 18:34:54 EDT

    >> So my conclusion (which may be not very well documented;)) is the
    >> only way to get component editor working is to have 54 frameworks
    >> installed.
    >>
    >> But I'll be happy to get rid of all the 54 frameworks and only have
    >> 53 and wonder with a working component editor:)
    > 100% not required. I don't have the 5.4 frameworks installed.

    I trust you Mike, but even after a clean install of Leopard with
    Eclipse stable and WOLips nightly I just can't make my setup to work...
    The only thing I kept from the default WO54 install in /System/Library/
    Frameworks java related is JavaVM.framework.

    I'd love to have only 53 and a working setup, but so far I just can't
    make it work and I don't know where is the issue.
    The only thing I know is that if I move back 54 frameworks into /
    System/Library/Frameworks wolips is working, but it look likes 53
    frameworks inside ~/Library/Frameworks are loaded after the ones from
    Wonder...