Re: Can't open workspace

From: Archibald Singleton (concierg..xidia.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 09:01:48 EDT

    On 17 Mar 2008, at 12:18, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > On Mar 17, 2008, at 4:41 AM, Xavier Destombes wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I've just reinstalled Leopard...
    >> Eclipse/WOLips is working correctly until I change my frameworks to
    >> be 53 instead of 54.
    >
    > How are you doing that? Using a pretty modern (the new stable or a
    > bit newer) of WLips, I just define this property:
    >
    > wo.wosystemroot=/Users/chuck

    Beware that when the WO System Frameworks are located under a user
    account 'foo', running a WO app from a user other than 'foo' won't
    work since the frameworks won't be accessible due to permission
    restrictions.
    I had a similar setup and I've been bitten by this problem when trying
    to run WOnder wotaskd and womonitor.
    Now I store my WO System Frameworks under /Library.

    = tmk =