Re: Can't open workspace

From: Archibald Singleton (concierg..xidia.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 09:12:49 EDT

    On 17 Mar 2008, at 17:16, Xavier Destombes wrote:

    >>> Put them in /Library then, but don't copy JavaWebObjects. I have
    >>> all of my frameworks (including Wonder) installed in ~/Library/
    >>> Frameworks.
    >> That doesn't seem right ... There is no difference between the ones
    >> in System and frameworks being somewhere else. It's controlled
    >> entirely by that wobuild.properties setting. You're not doing
    >> something right, but I don't know what.
    >
    > Actually I have removed my build.properties file from /Users but
    > still have my classpath files written with HOMEROOT instead of
    > WOROOT?!
    >
    > Anyway, it won't save what I check in the jars in the build path
    > between restart...
    >
    > My build.properties was just:
    > -----
    > wo.wosystemroot = /Users/xavier/
    > -----

    You'll want to make sure that the corresponding directory in your file
    system needs has the same layout as original WO System Frameworks
    layout e.g. /User/xavier/Library/Frameworks/...

    Also if you want your apps to automatically open in the brower, you'll
    need to have /User/xavier/System/Library/WebObjects/Executables/
    WOOpenURL point to /usr/bin/open

    HTH

    = tmk =