Re: MySql Driver ???

From: Riccardo De Menna (demenn..dm-web.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2008 - 14:56:02 EDT

    Is the problem related to quotes surrounding the attribute name in the
    SQL syntax?
    I mean the bug you are refering too... just so I know I should stop
    looking for something wrong in my model.

    Wolips is generating:
            CREATE TABLE MYTABLE ("NAME" VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL);

    While I think it should be:
            CREATE TABLE MYTABLE (NAME VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL);

    rdm