[ANN] WO/WOLips/Wonder intro screencast

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 10:18:26 EDT

    I created an introductory screencast (using the very cool ScreenFlow)
    on building a new WO/Wonder app in WOLips.

    Part 1 introduces:

    - Database setup using Wonder's Migrations
    - Inline bindings
    - WOLips' Add Action, and Add Key dialogs
    - EOGeneration using the Wonder Velocity Template
    - ERXKey and chainable qualifiers.

    Order now and you'll also receive an amazing number of vocal ticks,
    hiccups, and the introduction of a new word 'WebObjecize'...

    It's hosted on my dotmac account right now:

    <http://homepage.mac.com/dav1d/.cv/dav1d/Sites/.Public/WO_WOLips_Wonder_Tutorial_Part_1.mov-zip.zip

    Pascal will move it to the wocommunit.org server when he gets a chance
    (hopefully before my bandwidth runs out :-)

    My first screencast (a 'Hello World' example using vanilla WO and
    WOLips) is available from the WebObjects Podcasts in iTunes.

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer
    Codeferous Software