wobuild.properties defaults

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 17:17:53 EDT

    Hi there,

    I've recently updated my system to Leopard and thought I'd reinstall
    WOLips to see what defaults are around these days.

    So I moved ~/Library/wobuild.properties to ~/Library/
    wobuild.properties.bak and uninstalled WOLips, ran all the updates for
    Eclipse etc.

    However, after installing WOLips again, brand new workspace, and
    switching to the WOLips perspective there's no new wobuild.properties
    created.

    How is this normally triggered? Is there any way via the preferences
    to force it to be regenerated with defaults?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck