WOComponent errors

From: Art Isbell (aisbel..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 17:34:47 EDT

    Eclipse 3.2.2
    WOLips 3.3.4906
    OS X 10.5.2
    WO 5.3.3
    No WOnder

            I created a new WO 5.3 workspace under Leopard. I have written the
    scripts necessary to flip between WO 5.3.3 and 5.4.1 and am currently
    using WO 5.3.3. I imported existing Xcode/WO 5.3 projects to this new
    workspace. I am left with hundreds of errors, mostly in WOComponents.

            Many of the errors are due to being unable to resolve identifiers
    like WOHyperlink even though javawebobjects.jar is on the project's
    class path. I can eliminate these errors by simply opening each
    WOComponent in Eclipse and making any change to the HTML file. I
    tried deleting the build directory to force a rebuild, but that didn't
    solve the problem.

            Another type of problem exists with WOComponents. In my WO 5.4
    workspace, I see errors due to the inability of the binding validator
    to resolve binding key paths due to unsafe casts being required (I
    discussed these last week). But WOLips doesn't report errors for
    these same key paths or for any other reason in some projects in my WO
    5.3 workspace until I open the WOComponent. That doesn't seem
    correct, either.

            What am I doing wrong (other than not using WOnder :-) ?

    Aloha,
    Art