Re: Binding validation

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 18:16:05 EDT

    It is a bug, actually -- It's actually logged already under a slightly
    different form, but I don't consider the "settable" flag on an API
    file when bindings validate. Honestly only one person has ever
    pointed this out other than you, so it hasn't been a particularly high
    priority. I think most people just end up generating both the getter
    and setter, so they never notice? I actually was checking the inverse
    case when I started working on this particular bug (make sure you have
    the set) -- and hadn't considered that you might just not even define
    the "get".

    ms