Re: Building under both WO 5.3 and 5.4 under Leopard

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 20:17:31 EDT

    On 21.03.2008, at 17:27, Art Isbell wrote:

    > I've done this and can run from within Eclipse, but is this
    > sufficient to set a deployed WO app's class path?

    Good question. For me: it seems yes. I have only Project linking in
    Eclipse set up, install the frameworks for a deployment into /Library/
    Frameworks (which is done by Eclipse for me, when I click on
    "Install ...") and let ant embed the stuff into my application bundle.

    This works fine for me.

    cug

    --
    http://www.event-s.net