Re: Eclipse problem: org.eclipse.swt.browser.Safari.create

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 08:51:35 EDT

    Sounds like the problem Xavier recently tracked down, where he removed
    too many Java* frameworks from System frameworks:

    "OK, doing this list, I identified the 2 frameworks I was removing...
    The JavaEmbedding also exist in 53, but not the JavaFrameEmbedding.

    Putting back the JavaEmbedding from 54 in addition to the
    JavaFrameEmbedding from 54 solved the issue=> 53 frameworks and WOLips
    working.

    Thanks all for your help, sometimes things are so obvious you don't
    even see them.

    And sorry that was (of course) my mistake, I didn't follow the
    tutorial precisely."

    ms