resources resolving

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2008 - 22:02:42 EDT

    Hi there,

    I've just imported the WOLips plugin projects into a new workspace...
    I'm wondering where you might suggest I start to help track down what
    in EntityModeler (etc) is dependent on *.eomodel being found within
    *.framework folder/bundles?

    i.e., http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-762

    Also what other similar assumptions are being made about where
    resources reside? Or more specifically, what bits are involved that
    assume resources won't be found within a jar?

    Thanks.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck