SQL generation problem - PostgreSQL sequences

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2008 - 23:02:53 EDT

    Hi!

       I installed all the WO 5.3 + Eclipse + WOLips + Wonder stuff on my
    new MBP (thank you all who recommended the 17 HD, it's AWESOME!).

       Anyway, I'm having a problem when generating SQL. The PostgreSQL
    sequence SQL code is lacking the "DROP TABLE EOF_TMP_TABLE" line. So,
    when I run the SQL code I get this:

    ALTER TABLE
    CREATE SEQUENCE
    ERROR: relation "eof_tmp_table" already exists
    ALTER TABLE
    CREATE SEQUENCE
    ERROR: relation "eof_tmp_table" already exists
    ALTER TABLE
    CREATE SEQUENCE
    ERROR: relation "eof_tmp_table" already exists
    ALTER TABLE
    CREATE SEQUENCE
    ERROR: relation "eof_tmp_table" already exists
    (...)

       Comparing with the latest working SQL code in the project SVN, I
    see the only difference is the DROP TABLE EOF_TMP_TABLE lacking on the
    current generated SQL.

       Is this a bug in the recent WOLips version, or did I screw anything
    up in the installation? I *think* I moved all the WO 5.4 libs out of
    the way. I'm using PgSQL 8.3.1, the latest version, with also the
    latest version of the JDBC driver. WOLips stable, and Wonder from CVS
    about 3 nights ago.

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

    Miguel Arroz