Re: Debugging with Plugin Development

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2008 - 08:03:29 EDT

    There's one annoying thing I'm finding that I can't find the root
    cause of:

    If I hit an exception whilst creating a new EOModel I then get the
    following in my Problems view:
    Unbound classpath variable: /System/Library/Frameworks/
    JavaJDBCAdaptor.framework/Resources/Java/javajdbcadaptor.jar

    If I delete the project and create another one, it goes away.

    Any ideas? (I keep having to repeat this cycle)

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck