Re: Debugging with Plugin Development

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2008 - 08:15:41 EDT

    On 30/03/2008, at 10:03 PM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
    > There's one annoying thing I'm finding that I can't find the root
    > cause of:
    >
    > If I hit an exception whilst creating a new EOModel I then get the
    > following in my Problems view:
    > Unbound classpath variable: /System/Library/Frameworks/
    > JavaJDBCAdaptor.framework/Resources/Java/javajdbcadaptor.jar

    Mike would be the person to ask this one. And he might just tell you
    it's fixed in his upcoming classpath changes. But you could try
    comparing the classpath of a broken project to a working one and see
    what's different.

    Ideally you should try locating the source of the exception and see
    what is causing it and what is then not being executed as a result of
    hitting the exception.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806