wolips installer + requests

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 15:19:55 EDT

    ...is in the process up updating the wolips plugins to 5049...should
    be released in 72 hours.

    ALSO, for WOWWDC....please send me any new request for installer
    features or changes....we'd like to do a second big revision for WWDC/
    WOWWDC.

    For example...WO/wolips scripts...updaters....eclipse
    settings....please include x and Y, etc. Anything that would be nice
    to have for WOLips developers....

    Also, it should probably be noted on the Community Site (Confluence,
    et al) that the installer is no longer in beta...and is free for use
    by all.

    Thanks,
    jeremy