Re: Maven PlugIn (was: Re: Subversive or Subclipse?)

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf (lars.sonchocky-helldor..amburg.de)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 20:21:18 EDT

    Am 03.04.2008 um 02:09 schrieb Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf:
    > I currently use m2eclipse ( http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/
    > update/ ), it works o.k. and have no comparison to what q4e offers.
    > Someone used both and has a comparison?

    o.k. some search revealed a screen cast which is quite impressive
    (for a non WO web toolkit ;-) ): http://joakim.erdfelt.com/q4e/q4e-
    wtp.swf

    coincidence again, beginning on next wednesday I will work in an
    external project which uses Wicket ( http://wicket.apache.org/ )

    a little bewildered by all this,

            Lars