install task not generating proper classpath

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 13:09:53 EDT

    Version: 3.3.2
    WOLips 3.3.5049

    I have project with a dependancy to a framework installed in /Library/
    Frameworks When I right click the projects build.xml -> WOLips Ant
    Tools -> Install it builds and installs into /Library/WebObjects/
    Applications, which is great. However, the generated
    MacOSClassPath.txt or ..Server... do not have an entry for my
    framework. All the other frameworks are included, however. And there
    are proper entries within the project .classpath and also within the
    ant.classpaths.wo.wolocalroot file. I also noticed that running the
    install this way results in a different outcome than if I run the
    install target of build.xml directly. Curious to understand how and
    why. So, the immediate question is what do I need to do to get the
    generated classpath in the built .woa to include a reference to my
    framework, other than adding it by hand? Thanks

    Bill Hatch
    Macaulay Library
    4-2116