classpath ordering for frameworks

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 17:35:39 EDT

    Hi there,

    just trying to debug a project that uses *.frameworks (inc. Wonder).
    I've symlinked all relevant 53 frameworks into ~/Library/Frameworks
    and adjusted the frameworks chosen within WOLips.

    However, Debug As > WOApplication... the first thing I see is the
    following.

    No ERX_MARKER field in NSMutableArray found.
    This means your class path is incorrect. Adjust it so that
    ERExtensions come before JavaFoundation.

    I've tried changing the ordering of the frameworks (e.g., setting 0
    for ER* and greater than zero for others and vice versa). No luck.

    Any ideas?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck