Re: Eclipse update sites

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 10:15:29 EDT

    The most recent Stable is now only a few weeks old at most. Not the 9-
    moth-old build that was there for so long.

    On a related note, if you have Eclipse, WOLips fully up and running
    (especially with Stable) on Windows, please document anything special
    you needed to do to get it working on the Wiki (http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Usage+for+Windows
    ).

    Dave