Warning icon

From: Ricardo Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 16:45:33 EDT

    Hi All,

    In my project a lot of WO compenents show with a warning icon (!) in
    the WO Package Explorer. However, when I open them there are really
    no errors/warnings. Even if I do a clean build of all the projects.
    I'm running the nightly WOLips (actually maybe about a week old
    nightly to be precise). But I've always had this problem.

    Anyways, I was wondering, if there anywhere I can look to see if there
    are any warnings for the component? I can look in the Problems tab in
    eclipse but that is difficult to search. Or maybe it's just me that I
    don't know why. :-) Does anybody know?

    By the way, I'm going to WOWWDC'08 this year. :-D

    Thanks,
    Ricardo J. Parada