Problem building 5.3 .woa on Leopard

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 22:59:20 EDT

    Everyone,

    I am having trouble getting the right startup script (at least, that's
    one of the problems) being built by WOLips 3.3.4763 to work with a
    server with 5.3 installed running under Monitor. When I compare
    the .woa from a machine that has never had xcode 3.1 installed, the
    startup scripts are significantly different. I made sure to replace
    all my frameworks with the 5.3 frameworks, but still no help.

    Can someone point me in the right direction of where the source data
    is for the script generation? My guess is I'm getting something from
    5.4...

    By the way, if I run the script from the command line, the app works
    fine. The problem is just running it from Monitor.

    Thanks for any thoughts!

    Ken