Re: Problem building 5.3 .woa on Leopard

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 12:58:27 EDT

    On Apr 16, 2008, at 7:59 PM, Ken Anderson wrote:

    > Everyone,
    >
    > I am having trouble getting the right startup script (at least,
    > that's one of the problems) being built by WOLips 3.3.4763 to work
    > with a server with 5.3 installed running under Monitor. When I
    > compare the .woa from a machine that has never had xcode 3.1
    > installed, the startup scripts are significantly different. I made
    > sure to replace all my frameworks with the 5.3 frameworks, but still
    > no help.

    I _think_ what you are seeing is actually the 5.2 startup script.
    WOLips looks for some file (?) and if it is not there, assumes it is
    on a 5.3 system. Now if only I could recall which file that was.
    Mike might, we were looking at this a couple of months back. I
    remember that much...

    > Can someone point me in the right direction of where the source data
    > is for the script generation? My guess is I'm getting something
    > from 5.4...
    >
    > By the way, if I run the script from the command line, the app works
    > fine. The problem is just running it from Monitor.

    Hmm, that might be a different problem. Exactly what error are you
    seeing? Something to do with HOST?

    Chuck