Launch Properties bug?

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 09:04:17 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm in the process of updating my non-Wonder Web App to a Wonder app,
    and in the process start using all the cool toys... er... TOOLS like
    Click To Open.

    I may have found a bug in the setup of Launch Properties.

    While following the tutorial for setting up Click to Open (http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Click+to+Open
    ) it states to add a couple properties to the Launch configuration (-
    Der.component.clickToOpen=true). If I set the Parameter to: "-
    Der.component.clickToOpen" and the Argument to "true" I get the
    following: "-Der.component.clickToOpen true" which Doesn't Work™ (see
    below). If I set the Parameter to "-Der.component.clickToOpen=true"
    but leave the Argument blank, it doesn't get added to the Launch
    parameters, and if I make Argument "true" I get a Launch argument of "-
    Der.component.clickToOpen=true true", which works, but is
    cosmetically, not right.

    For all those who want clarification on Doesn't Work™ (you're so
    demanding ;-), I get the little blue CtO ">" in the bottom left corner
    of my web page, but when I open it I get "Main | Click to Open Disabled"

    Is this a bug in WOLips' parsing of the launch parameters? Shouldn't
    "-Der.component.clickToOpen true" work? If it is, I'll add it to JIRA.

    Thanks,

    Dave