Re: Launch Properties bug?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 12:06:10 EDT

    > This is what I use:
    >
    > <screenshot_01.png>
    >

    > VM arguments configure the VM, Program ones end up in properties.
    > Though I suspect you can mix and match to the same effect.
    This is a WO-specific contrivance, it would appear. In normal Java, -
    D only gets sent to the VM if it's a VM arg (you can test this with a
    non-WO main method). I would recommend as a general practice that you
    only put them in VM args so that you don't get used to behavior that
    won't carry over to non-WO. Obviously "you" is "new people", not
    Chuck, who probably can cope OK on his own :)

    ms