double reference in fetchspec causes error

From: Gavin Eadie (gavi..mich.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2008 - 15:05:11 EDT

    In transferring old models to WOLips, I hit this problem with a
    fetchspec in a hierarchical usage:

            Error: The fetch specification UMCategories2 has a qualifier that
    refers to an invalid key 'parent.parent.name'.

    Has this model always been broken, or is this a WOLips issue? I
    believe it's OK at run time .. Thanks, Gav