maven-wolifecycle-plugin configuration options?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 00:18:40 EDT

    Hi there,

    I'm looking here:
    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/maven-wolifecycle-plugin

    But I'm not seeing a list of configuration options available. Apart
    from scouring the source code, would someone have a list already?
    e.g.,
    a) what does <extensions>true</extensions> do?
    b) what options can go within <configuration>...</configuration>?

    I've got my own frameworks building as jars (not frameworks) just fine
    (just utilising standard maven stuff).

    So, apart from going down the assembly route, I'm wondering (for
    building the apps themselves):
    - what kind of dependency declarations (scope-wise) people are using
    for their frameworks such that they are then treated like libs and
    copied into the resulting app bundle?
    - what configuration keys/values are available for determining what's
    bundled etc?

    Thanks.

    with regards,

    --