Questions about Eclipse text file encoding and encoding specified in .woo

From: Ricardo Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 12:23:00 EDT

    In Eclipse preferences under General > Workspace, there is an option
    for Text file encoding which has a Default of MacRoman.
    I then find that this has to be changed to UTF-8 to match the encoding
    specified in the .woo file of my components, otherwise I get a warning.

    Does this Text file encoding refer to the encoding used when editing
    a .java file, .wod or .html in Eclipse?

    The encoding specified in the .woo file, is that used by WebObjects to
    figure out the encoding of the .html and .wod files?

    Thanks,
    Ricardo J. Parada