Add Relationship Without Wizard

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 23:21:49 EDT

    Hello;

    Is there a way to get a relationship added to an entity in the Entity
    Modeller without the complex dialogue box that comes up and without
    editing plists? I'm trying to add a symetric to-many for an existing
    to-one and it's quite hard with the dialogue box –– I just want to add
    the joins manually, but it keeps wanting to add an associative entity.

    cheers.

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay
    www.lindesay.co.nz