Re: Does EOF support view sql statements or ...

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 12:02:20 EDT

    I use this approach every once in a while.... it's important to
    realize that if you perform transactions on these types of entities,
    you will likely have stale data in other entities that are based on
    the same database data. If you make changes to these EOs, you have to
    worry about refreshing the other entities on your own.