Launching a second copy of Eclipse

From: Ricardo Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 15:20:08 EDT

    Hi All,

    I often find myself launching a second copy of Eclipse to work on
    different workspaces. I do it from the command line.

    Is there a way to launch a second copy of Eclipse from the Finder in
    Mac OS X?

    I used to be able to do that on NeXTSTEP.

    Sorry this is not really a woproject-dev question, but I thought
    launching other copies of Eclipse is common and I thought someone here
    might have the answer.

    Thanks
    Ricardo