WOComponent API validation

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2008 - 15:16:36 EDT

    Is the support of more complex WOComponent API validation rules (and,
    or, etc) in the Component Editor API Editor something that is likely
    to happen anytime soon?

    I was going to write up a post on enhancing your WOComponent API
    validation rules by hand, but I thought I'd better check to make sure
    it wouldn't get invalidated by the next nightly release :-)

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer
    Codeferous Software