Re: No more handles using Entity Modeler in WOLips

From: Jake Fisher (fisherj..mail.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 12:11:03 EDT

    "No More Handles" as an error refers to the underlying SWT graphics
    components loading native ui resources(particularly on OSX). You
    shouldn't run out. When I have had it happen, I have just restarted
    and it has gone away fine. It may be an issue with disposing resources
    in the entity modeler code if it is a common problem (don't think it
    is though) but yeah should just go away I think?

    ~jake

    --
    Jacob Fisher
    fisherj..mail.com