Issues trying to update WOLips

From: Andrew R. Kinnie (akinni..ac.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 12:20:55 EDT

    After our meeting last night, I decided to try and update WOlips to
    the latest nightly build. I last updated both Eclipse and WOLips in
    February (29th to be exact) and was set up to use the stable build
    server.

    I tried updating that and Eclipse found no updates.

    I then switched to nightly, and it found an update, but there were
    errors requiring me to install other external plugins that I never had
    to install before.

    WOLips TPTP Launching (3.3.5154) requires plug-in
    "org.eclipse.hyades.trace.ui".
    WOLips JProfiler Launching (3.3.5154) requires plug-in
    "com.jprofiler.integrations.eclipse (5.0.0)", or later version.
    WOLips Groovy Support (3.3.5154) requires feature
    "org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.feature (1.5.1.200801280946)", or
    compatible.

    Is this right? I have only ever installed Eclipse for use with WOLips
    and WO, and have never had these issues before. My previous build
    seems to work fine.

    Thanks

    Andrew