Re: Not this again?!

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2008 - 20:46:54 EDT

    Thanks --

    I didn't. Then after deleting that and then .Spotlight-V100 and
    then .Trashes/

    I don't get any more of those errors now I get:

    /Users/jcicenia/Documents/workspace/TOSDevelopment/build.xml:252:

    I changed my .ini file to:

    -showsplash
    org.eclipse.platform
    -vmargs
    -Xdock:icon=../Resources/Eclipse.icns
    -XstartOnFirstThread
    -Xms40m
    -Xmx512m
    -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
    -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts

    512 should be enough?!