Re: Not this again?!

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2008 - 22:23:44 EDT

    > Here is mine which is what WOLIPS generates:
    That "generate build.xml" needs to be removed -- it's totally bogus
    and ancient. I don't even know where it gets that build.xml from.

    > <target name = "compile" depends = "setProps,init.build" >
    replace the entire target with the one from my previous email .. Just
    adding the taskdef isn't enough (that's just declaring the class, it's
    not using it -- you're still using the "javac" task (note: the old one
    is "javac" not "compile" as i was previously thinking)).

    ms