Re: Not this again?!

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2008 - 22:48:50 EDT

    Got it.

    That works now...

    I checked some of my other projects.... Out of the five I have, only
    my latest project, which is my first wonder project has the correct
    build.xml.

    So, yes, I believe that the generate build.xml should be replaced with
    your "newer" one. One less thing for someone to trip on.

    Again thanks and on a Saturday night!

    Such a life I have. :-)