Permissions on ant build products in "dist" directory

From: Art Isbell (aisbel..ac.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 22:01:13 EDT

            What controls the permissions of the executables in the ant build
    products in the project "dist" directory? When I build woa's using
    ant in Eclipse 3.3.2/WOLips 3.3.5047, the executables have 750
    permissions which causes them to fail to execute when deployed. This
    occurs because they're owned by root but run as appserver with no
    common group membership. I have to remember to change all executables
    to 755 permissions after JavaMonitor fails to launch them (I rarely
    remember to do this prior to attempting to launch them).

    Aloha,
    Art