Re: Possible Drag & Drop Feature Req

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 10:10:07 EDT

    Hmm... good point about the custom components. I didn't even think
    about those.

    What if it were a preference pane that you could set what components
    to suggest for a given attribute type so you aren't showing all of
    them? Does the drag and drop know the attribute's type when it is
    being dragged? You could then simply check the list of components are
    available for that type and which binding it would be bound to. Would
    that still be horrible for performance?

    Dave