Component caching bug

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 21:14:36 EDT

    Hi!

       I just had this weird bug: I created a component, with an API file.
    Then, I tried to create an instance of that component inside other
    component, but the component editor would not recognize neither the
    name nor the API of the new component. I tried to close and re-open
    the component editor, but it didn't work. The only way to solve it was
    closing and reopening eclipse.

       I call this "weird" because it usually works, I do this stuff
    frequently. Next time it doesn't, what should I do to help debugging?

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

    Miguel Arroz
    http://www.terminalapp.net